Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015



Accountant
Duties and Responsibilities:
               An accountant provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.

Salary:
               $65,090 yearly fund.
Education:
               Need either a degree on Finance, business, taxation, auditing, or accounting.
Reflection:
               I would really consider this job I like how you would understand government rulings better since you are in it and I would be able to manage a healthy financial future with all the knowledge you gain becoming one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment