Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Student Success Statement

“Ask yourself is it right or wrong and act accordingly.”


 
o  Otto Graham Jr.


               In this quote by Otto Graham, Jr. one can say that with every action you choose to do think about it before to see if what you will do is right or wrong. For example some people have the tendency to do what they want or feel that very moment and sometimes it is just purely wrong. If they were to actually think of what they were going to do or say no wrong would be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment