Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Friday, February 27, 2015

Student Success Statement
“The true way to honor the past is to improve upon it.”


o   N. Eldon Tanner

             

  In this quote by N. Eldon Tanner, one can say that everyone messes up no one is perfect and what you can do to make up on your past is learn and just grow out of it. For example in your academics if you take a test and you did not score as high as you wanted to you can always make it up with the next one, you determine yourself and feed off of the past and use it to get better for your upcoming test. You can make up with the past by doing better upon it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment