Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Student Success Statement
“Act well your part; there all honor lies.”


o  Alexander Pope    

            

   In this quote by Alexander Pope, one can say that honor comes with one doing their part and right. For example parents, parents are honorable people. They do their job by doing whatever they can to give their children a good life. They work hard to give their children what they can. Those who do it well and right are to be honored for doing their part so right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment