Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Student Success Statement 
“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for ‘tis better to be alone than in bad company.”


o  George Washington


                In this quote by George Washington, one can say that you are who you surround yourself with. For example if your crowd are all trouble makers and don’t do what is right you will follow their footsteps and be one as well since that is what is going on around you. But if you surround yourself with good people who always choose to do what is right, you will as well follow their behavior that is why you are who you surround yourself with. He also say its better to be alone then be with the wrong crowd and that is right because choosing what is wrong is not the way to be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment