Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Rachel Castilla

In this story a woman named Rachel found a bag of 36 thousand dollars in it on a bench at her job. She immediately contacted the police and gave the money back to its rightful owner. The bag contained an ID of a seventy six year old man who had forgotten it there. The police investigated and did confirm that it was in fact his money. Her reason to this was because in her childhood days she was taught to never to steal. She says that she is Christian and you are never to steal or lie. She felt good about her action and even though she did not receive any award for her actions she believes a higher power will reward her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment