Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Student Success Statement
It may make a difference to all eternity whether we do right or wrong today.”


o   James Freeman Clark


In this quote by James Freeman Clark, one can say that whatever you do know will affect you in the future it is just the matter of fact of what you do so it can affect you in a positive or negative way. For example if you mess up in school your first 3 years by the time you are in your last it has affected you substantially. For you to graduate it would be a huge struggle all because you did not do your work at the very moment. But if you do great in your academics you would graduate and go to college and get a great profession so it is all based on what you do now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment