Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Presidents Day


Presidents Day is a day to celebrate all of the United States present and past presidents for what they have contributed to the nation. The purpose of this holiday is to create three day weekends for the nation’s workers. Another purpose was to celebrate the first president of the United States birthday, George Washington which his birthday was on February 22. It was originally celebrated on the 22nd of February but moved to the third Monday of February to give a three day weekend in the late 1960’s.  Ways to show honor and respect for Presidents day is some attend mass, stage celebrations, reenactments, and giving a a three day weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment