Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Monday, February 23, 2015



“Bless You”
Whenever someone sneezes, you say “Bless you” or hear someone else say these words.  

Why? Why are these words spoken?
               The phrase "God bless you" is attributed to Pope Gregory the Great, who uttered it in the sixth century during a bubonic plague epidemic (sneezing is a symptom of one form of the plague).

When? When did this saying originate?
               The sixth century.

How? How did this saying originate?
               This originated through various superstitions that is how the phrase originated.

Where? Where did this saying originate?
               It was originated in Rome where the bubonic plague was at. 

No comments:

Post a Comment