Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Friday, April 24, 2015

Character Matters




In a softball game, a final, two teams were facing each other which were Western Oregon and Central Washington. During the game a player from Western Oregon Sara, manages to hit a home-run. This home-run was her first ever home-run. Once she hits first base she hurts her ACL causing her to turn back to stay at first base. Her teammates were not able to touch her or help her in order to receive her home-run. A girl from the opposite team asks the umpire if it was fine if they were to pick her up and carry her throughout the bases. So they picked up Sara and took her to every base letting her score her home-run. They did what was right by making Sara’s first home-run count knowing it was going to affect the score in their opponent’s favor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment