Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Student Success Statement
Visualization - Imagination

“What you see is what you get”

       

In this quote one can say that what you visualize yourself in the future it is what you will be. For example Bill Walton, when he was just in high school he seen UCLA win 2 back to back championships. At that moment he saw himself going to UCLA winning one for himself. After attending UCLA he did in fact win a championship. What I visualize myself in my future is having a good career either an architect or an attorney, without any financial problems and a family I will support. This is what I see and it is what I am going to get

No comments:

Post a Comment