Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015



Student Success Statement

“It is our duty to concentrate all our influence to make popular that which is sound and good, and unpopular that which is unsound” (not good)

o  Joseph Smith

             

  

  In this quote by Joseph Smith, one can say that it should be our responsibility to focus all of our influence to make being good a common thing, and to focus on making bad things very uncommon. For example if one were to focus to make good things popular, maybe at first it may be difficult depending on the person one is but at the end it will turn out to be an everyday thing. It would be a walk in the pak with practice. But if no one is to try to influence themselves to do good they would just get worse and worse at it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment