Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Student Success Statement
“Goodness is the only investment that never fails.”

 

o   Henry David Thoreau


               
     In this quote by Henry David Thoreau, one can say that many investments can fail you there is ultimately one investment that will never fail you and that is the investment of goodness. For example in business once one invests in a business they enter high risks. If the company one were to invest are having stability problems that investment can go bad. The company can get shut down and you lost your investment. That is why investments can fail but when you invest in goodness there is no way on earth where it can come back and bite your tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment