Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Monday, April 20, 2015

Student Success Statement

“A Promise must never be broken.”
                                                           
                    

o   Alexander Hamilton


                             

              In this quote by Alexander Hamilton, one can say that there are many things in this world we can break such as records but one thing that shall never be broken is promises. This quote shows one should choose carefully what they promise because a promise should never be broken. I have experienced promises both promised and have been promised it is only right to keep them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment