Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Medical Corps Officer

Duties and Responsibilities:
               An Army Medical Corps officer is responsible for the overall health of Soldiers and providing health care to Soldiers’ families and others eligible to receive this care in the military community.

Salary:
               According to the Defense Finance and Accounting Service's 2014 military pay table, an officer on the O-1 grade earns monthly pay of $2,905.20 with less than two years of service. Pay for this grade rises to a maximum of $3,655.50 per month with three-plus years of experience.

Education:
To be a Medical Corps Officer one must be a graduate of an American Medical Association or American Osteopathic Association accredited medical school.




Reflection:
               I would actually consider this career it has a great pay and working for the military comes with many opportunities. I would not mind having a career to aid those in help.


No comments:

Post a Comment