Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Friday, April 24, 2015

Medical Illustrator
Duties and Responsibilities:
               Medical illustrators produce resources such as photography and graphic images for professionals involved in patient care, teaching, education and research. Specialize in clinical photography, graphic design, medical art, and videography.

Salary:
               $62,000 to $100,000 per year.

Education:
               To become a Medical Illustrator one must have a bachelor’s degree with a major in art and a minor in the biological sciences, or a major in science with a minor in art.
              



Reflection:

               I would consider this career I would not mind doing this for a living neither earning its pay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment