Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Medical Surveillance Technician

Duties and responsibilities:
               Medical surveillance is the analysis of health information to look for problems that may be occurring in the workplace that require targeted prevention.
Salary:
               $43,000 a year.

Education:
               Must take a test and go through training with at least a high school diploma.




Reflection:

               Personally I would not consider the job it simply just does not find my interest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment