Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Student Success Statement
In any moment of decision, the thing you can do is the right thing.”





o   Theodore Roosevelt


In this quote by Theodore Roosevelt, one can say whenever you are stuck in between a tough decision all you simply need to do is think and choose which ever is doing the right thing. This will help determine smart decision making in any tough situation. For example if one were to have homework due the next day and some buddies were to invite you to go out with them. For most people this situation is a tough one go out and have fun or stay in and do homework. Well if one were to stop and think which decision is doing the right thing. Easily to stay in is the right thing to do. It may seem like it is not benefiting you but in the long run it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment