Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Student Success Statement

“Make each day your masterpiece. You have to apply yourself each day to become a little better, and over a period of time you become a lot better.”

 

o  John Wooden


In this quote by John Wooden, one can say you will never get back the past. Everything you do today will benefit or oppose you in the future. In this quote John wooden explains how you should make the most out of each day. For example if one were to want to be a great basketball player. If one is a procrastinator, one will not exceed in their performances. But if one were to use up a part of their day wisely to practice on becoming a better ball player they are in fact making their day a masterpiece. Managing their time excelling on becoming the best ball player they can possibly be.   

No comments:

Post a Comment