Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

World Records
1. Heaviest aircraft pulled by a man
- Kevin Fast a Canadian man pulled a CC-177 Globemaster III, weighing 188.83 tons, at a distance of 28 ft 10.46 inches at Canadian Forces Base in Trenton, Ontario, Canada, on 17 September 2009. 

Heaviest aircraft pulled by a man 

2. Most push-ups using the back of hands in one hour
- At Stamina’s Boxing Self Defense Gym in Erin Go Bragh Sports Centre, Birmingham, UK, on the 8th of November 2007 the most push-ups using the back of the hands the record was broken at 1,940 push-ups by Paddy Doyle.

Most push-ups (using back of hands) in one hour



3. Largest playing card structure

- The largest playing card structure was a replica of The Venetian Macao, The Plaza Macao and Sands Macao. It measured 34 feet 1.05 inches long, 9 feet 5.39 inches tall and 11 feet 7.37 inches wide, and was created by Bryan Berg an American in Macau, China, on 10 March 2010.

Largest playing card structure

Reflection:
If I were to break record I would like to accomplish a hard and extreme record one that no one would ever pass. I would like not to be passed so my name can stay in the books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment