Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Friday, April 10, 2015

Student Success Statement

“My basic principle is that you don’t make decisions because they are easy; you don’t make them because they are cheap; you don’t make them because they’re popular you make them because they’re right.”


o   Theodore Hesburgh


              

      In this quote by Theodore Hesburgh, one can say that what matters most about making a decision is that you are choosing it because it is the right decision. He explains how they’re might be the easy decision such as because it is easy, cheap, or popular but they are not always going to be the right thing to do. For example if one were to see a man drops his wallet and not notice. One can easily keep it and make some easy money. One should not take the easy way out and do what is right and return it. That is the right way to make a decision.   

No comments:

Post a Comment