Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Friday, April 10, 2015

Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)

Duties and Responsibilities:
  • Giving medication as prescribed by a physician
  • Taking vital signs, such as blood pressure, temperature, and weight
  • Basic wound care including cleaning and bandaging injured areas
  • Giving injections of medication
  • Immunizations
  • Taking medical histories
  • Entering information into computer systems

Salary:
               $41, 540 per year.

Education:
               You must have a high school diploma or a GED.


Reflection:

               I personally would not like to be a Licensed Practical Nurse I am not really interested In the medical field. I want to major either in the business or law field.   

No comments:

Post a Comment