Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Friday, April 24, 2015

Student Success Statement
It’s a great moment when someone has character to step up and do the right thing at the right time.”


o   Pam Knox


In this quote by Pam Knox, one can say it is always such a great thing when one was to do the right thing at the right time.  For example if someone was walking and were to drop money from their pocket it is always a great feeling to step up and instead of doing the wrong thing by taking it you give it back. It will be a much more pleasurable moment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment