Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Friday, March 27, 2015

April Fool’s Day



April Fool’s is celebrated on every first of April .On April Fool’s Day the tradition is to set pranks and jokes on others. One theory for the celebration of April Fool’s was that some refused to follow these calendars that recognized April 1st as the first day of the year, which resulted in being called an April Fool. Another theory is during the reign of Constantine, when a group of court jesters and fools told the Roman emperor that they could do a better job of running the empire. Constantine allowed a jester named Kugel to be king for one day. Kugel passed a law calling for absurdity on that day, and the custom became a yearly event. The pros of April Fool’s are that it is a way where you can have fun and prank on others. The con too it is those who are being pranked may not like it. Also some pranks may be too extreme and just cause trouble.


No comments:

Post a Comment