Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Friday, March 13, 2015

Student Success Statement
“They’re only truly great who are truly good.”


o   George Chapman
               
   
       In this quote by George Chapman, one can say that you are only great if it is truly done by you. For example if you are a really tremendous football player but you got there by using performance enhancing drugs yea your great, but you are not truly great. You did not do it on your own. Another example are singers there are those singers that alter their voice once they sing and make a track, but then there are those who don’t need that. You are truly great when it is one hundred percent done byu you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment