Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Monday, March 23, 2015

World’s Richest Man 


             


         Bill Gates is the richest man in the planet, where out of the last 21 years he has claimed the title 16 times. His net worth as of March 23, 2015 is $79.1 billion. He is the CEO and co-founder of the mega company Microsoft. It is the world’s largest PC software company. Gates is an intelligent man who is such a great entrepreneur.  Early on, the performance of Microsoft which was founded in 1975 boosted his net worth but he's been selling his shares in the software company for at least 15 years. He dropped one third of his remaining stake over the 12 months through February 2015. That included a gift of shares worth $1.5 billion to The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation in November 2014, which brought his lifetime giving up to $29.5 billion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment