Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Student Success Statement
“Great beauty, great strength, and riches are really and truly of no great use; a right heart exceeds all.”

 

o   Benjamin Franklin


In this quote by Benjamin Franklin, one can say that beauty, strength and riches does not make you a great person, what really determines you in being something great is a right heart. For example there can be a great looking man who has lots of strength and money but it does no good for him if he has a horrible heart. No one would want to surround themselves with a cold hearted person. There is those people who have none of these traits but a great heart and people follow them because they love their heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment