Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Student Success Statement
“Many believe that the short term gain will be worth the long term pain, but it isn't. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and there is nothing worse in sports than a cheater. Don’t do it.”
                                                            

o   George Mitchell


                              In this quote by George Mitchell, one can say that a short term gain is not worth the long term pain of actually getting the gain. There is no better way to gain something knowing you did it on your own. With the short term pain there actually comes a long term of pain because performance enhancing drugs comes with its side effects or if you were to be caught you would live a long time of misery and shame. He says how steroids are nothing but cheating. In sports cheating is the worst thing to do especially to those who don’t because there is no chance being given to them. He means to never do steroids they are for cheaters and cheating is the wrong thing to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment