Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Friday, March 13, 2015

Touchdown Olivet
              



               In the story, there is a middle school football team, the Olivet Eagles in which they came up with a plan to let their friend score a touchdown. Their friend Keith is mentally disabled they decided to make his year by letting him score a touchdown. They came up with the plan without noticing the coach. The plan was to get as close to the goal line without scoring a touchdown then letting their friend Keith run in with the ball. They attempted it and instead of scoring the touchdown they took a knee, after pushed Keith in to score his touchdown.   The lesson of this story is it is not always just about you. You can do things for others as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment