Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Monday, March 9, 2015

Student Success Statement
“I won’t cheat”
 

o   Dale Murphy


               In this quote by Dale Murphy, one can say that cheating should not be done. It is Dishonorable and the wrong thing to do. Also what good is it to win or get something if you got it wrongly? When caught cheating you as well receive a punishment that could have been missed by doing it rightly. For example there was a little league team who won the country championship game. From there they went to play for the world little league series to lose their final game. Turns out they cheated by having players who were not from the area and were token from all of their awards and wins. Another is when you cheat on attest and you get caught you instantly fail that test. That is why Dale Murphy says not to cheat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment