Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Global Career Opportunities
  
Germany
 o Software Tester – Test software, and manage design test scenarios and strategies, monitor and analyze test results.
 o Assistant Purchaser Young Fashion (Twin tip) – Responsible for  preparing and creating overviews and analysis for meetings, assist in the fabric research and in handling inbound and outbound parcels, and tracking samples, lead-times as well as prices and of communicating updates to Product Management in case of changes.
 o  iOS Developer – Develop new computer and phone software.

Sweden

 o   Data Scientist – Developing new innovative technologies You will be involved with the design and implementation of large scale data sets As well as analyze and model structured and unstructured data using advanced statistical methods and implement algorithms and software.
 o   Principle Algorithm Engineer – Designing signal processing algorithms for wireless applications.


Reflection: I would not like to work in another country because I am leaving my home. I wouldn’t get to see my family as much as I would in my country. I would not like to be so far away from my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment