Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Student Success Statement
“True independence and freedom can only exist in doing what’s right.”

 

o   Brigham Young


               In this quote by Brigham Young, one can say that when you do what is right you are given your independence and freedom. For example are criminals. If they were to do what is right they would have never been in jail serving for the wrong they did. If they did what was right they would be free to do whatever they would like to do. Another example would be students; pretend a student is on their phone in class when they were not supposed to and the teacher takes it away they were just taken their right to use their phone because they didn’t do what was right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment