Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Vascular Surgeon 

Duties and Responsibilities:
               Specializes in the diagnosis, medical management, and surgical treatment of patients with diseases of the blood vessels outside the heart and brain. Determines which instruments and method of surgery will be most successful in achieving desired outcome

Salary:
               $250, 952 - $357,128 per year.
Education:
               Requires a degree in medicine from an accredited school and is licensed to practice. May also require at least 2-4 years of vascular surgery experience. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.


Reflection:

I would consider this career because I like its pay and when im older I would like to make big bucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment