Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Student Success Statement

“Character is higher than intellect.”

 

o  Ralph Waldo Emerson


               In this quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson, one can say that the only thing higher than intellect is character. Someone with low intellect but with such a great character can still be an intellect. With great character they would work until they've became intellect. Rather than someone with no character and high intellect is just someone no one would prefer to be around. That is why character is much higher than intellect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment