Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Mitch McKee


              


  In this story Mitch Mckee, a freshman had found out his father was diagnosed with an uncurable cancer, so he decided to make his father forget he was sick for one moment. He decided to Win wrestling championship for his father. Although he was a freshman he worked hard he went to the gym everyday to lift early in the morning. He was good he kept winning and eventually went to the finals. At final match he wrestled and won. He worked so hard for his father. All the hard work was fed off to make his father proud, that championship was more for his father then himself. He has a huge heart to do that for his father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment