Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Health Sciences Librarian

Duties and Responsibilities:
               A health science librarian offers access to medical information through books, pamphlets, journals, tapes, multimedia presentations, and the Internet. Health science librarians help health providers, patients, and students sort through the massive amount of information available.

Salary:
               $58,000 per year.

Education:
Students must graduate from high. A four-year bachelor's degree is also required, with courses such as science and computer science. A master's degree in library science is mandatory




Reflection:

               I would not like to be a health sciences librarian the career simply does not interest me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment