Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Monday, March 23, 2015

Student Success Statement
“I trust that my hard work will pay off.”


o  Tyler Haws


               In this quote by Tyler Haws, one can say that if you work hard for anything, it will pay off. For example Tyler Haws, he was once cut from a basketball team in third grade. His father told him if he works harder than everyone he will be a great basketball player. So he did, he worked every day during summer and put in the hours with his dad. Leading to win many achievements and going to Brigham Young University. Where there he has achieved to break through and become the leading scorer in Brigham Young history. His hard work did pay off. Throughout his story I learned there is not anything I cannot achieve, all it is to work hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment