Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Friday, March 27, 2015

Student Success Statement

“I am not bound to win, but I am bound to stay true. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.”

 

o  Abraham Lincoln


In this quote by Abraham Lincoln, one can say that you may not be bound to win but you must always stay bound to be true. He would stand up with anyone who stands up for what is right but will not stand up for what is wrong.  So even if the times seem tough and you do not seem like you are going to take the victory you must always stick to what is right and fight on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment